1. Agreement to our terms and conditions by accessing this site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions constitute a binding agreement between you and Holly He Makeup and Hair Artistry (ABN 85507952125). By proceeding to pay a deposit/booking fee to Holly He Makeup and Hair Artistry you accept that you are entering into a contract and you agree to be bound by these conditions.
2. In these terms and conditions,
“We” means Holly He Makeup and Hair Artistry or any stylist of the company;
3. Any booking can only be secured by a 30% deposit. We are not obliged to keep your appointment without a deposit. From time to time, we may honour your booking without a deposit but we are not under any obligation to do so.
4. The balance is due 14 days prior to the appointment.
5. If the balance is not paid 14 days prior to the appointment or booking is made less than 14 days before the appointment, the balance amount will need to be paid only in cash on the day before the appointment commences.
6. All payments (including deposit and balance) are strictly non-refundable to the extent allowed by law.
7. You may change the date and/or time of your weekday trial appointment if and only if you notify us by email or SMS at least 7 days before the scheduled appointment. The payment can be transferred to a rescheduled appointment as agreed between you and us. The payment will not be refunded if there is no mutually convenient time to reschedule the appointment.
8. The appointment may only be rescheduled once for each trial booking. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled booking, your payment will not be refunded.
9. We may refuse to reschedule the appointment if you notify us less than 7 days prior to the weekday appointment. In this case, the payment will not be refunded.
10. weekend trial appointments are strictly non-refundable.
11. Booking a trial does not guarantee your wedding day reservation unless we receive a separate deposit for the wedding day. However, you will be notified before your trial if we are no longer available on your wedding day. We will refund the deposit for your trial in this circumstance.
12. The time allocated to a trial is 3 hours. (90 minutes for makeup, 90 minutes for hairstyling). If you require additional styles which go beyond 3 hours an additional hourly fee will be charged. At the end of a trial session, the quality of makeup and/or hairstyle will not be photogenic. You are required to make a separate booking for makeup and hairstyling service prior to a professional photoshoot session.
13. After your trial appointment, we are not obliged to reserve your wedding day without a deposit, and we are not obliged to notify you if we no longer have capacity on your wedding day. If you wish to secure your wedding day booking with us, you must pay a deposit.
14. Please let us know any feedback you may have before leaving your trial. If there is anything that needs to be changed or fixed, we can address this immediately to ensure 100% satisfaction on the day.
15. Makeup and hairstyling booking for photoshoots or special occasions can only be secured by a 30% deposit. We are not obliged to keep your appointment without a deposit. From time to time, we may honour your booking without a deposit but we are not under any obligation to do so.
16. The balance is due 14 days prior to the appointment.
17. If the balance is not paid 14 days prior to the appointment or booking is made less than 14 days before the appointment, the balance amount will need to be paid cash only on the day prior to the appointment commencing.
18. All payments (including deposit and balance) are strictly non-refundable to the extent allowed by law.
19. You may change the date and/or time of your weekday appointment if and only if you notify us by email or SMS at least 7 days before the scheduled appointment. The payment can be transferred to a rescheduled appointment as agreed between you and us. The payment will not be refunded if there is no mutually convenient time to reschedule the appointment.
20. The appointment may only be rescheduled once for each booking. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled booking, any payments and deposits will be forfeit.
21. We will provide only one makeup application and/or one hairstyling service in a single appointment. If you require us to provide multiple styles for you to choose from, you are required to make a trial booking prior to the photoshoot makeup and hairstyling appointment.
22. weekend trial appointments are strictly non-refundable.
23. A wedding day booking can only be secured by a 50% deposit. No appointment will be honoured without a deposit.
24. The balance is due 28 days prior to the appointment.
25. If the balance is not paid 28 days prior to the appointment or booking is made less than 28 days before the appointment, the balance amount will need to be paid only in cash on the day before the appointment commences.
26. All payments towards the wedding day booking (including but not limited to deposit, balance and payment for cosmetics items) are strictly non-refundable to the extent allowed by law.
27. You may not reschedule your wedding day booking.
28. If you have had a trial appointment with us previously, the same stylist will be dispatched for your wedding day appointment unless he or she becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances.
29. We are not obliged to stay if we have completed our work before the estimated completion time. We may refuse to follow any instructions (including posing for photographs) that are outside the scope of our makeup and hairstyling services.
30. A call-out charge is payable if the booking value is AUD $500 or under per stylist ($1000 for Bridal and corporate), excluding any surcharges. The call-out charge is $50 minimum or $1/Km return travel from Ermington whichever is higher. Long distance travel attracts travel charge regardless of booking value.
31. We will confirm your total travel cost when confirming your booking. Travel and toll fees may be incurred depending on the return distance of travel required. This amount is specified in the quotation and is determined according to the location provided at the time of enquiry. If the location of the service changes after the agreed-upon quotation is given and/or deposit is paid, the artist reserves the right to adjust the travel feel if the distance is increased.
32. You are required to provide a parking facility for the stylist. If you are unable to do so, you are required to reimburse all fees in cash on the same day in relation to the parking.
33. For onsite standby or touch-up service (apart from one-off touch-up service) you are required to provide return transport for the stylist between the preparation location and the site(s) or provide travel charge ($1/Km return) plus any parking incurred.
34. Due to the nature of our business, we carry a lot of heavy equipment so valet parking at all hotels is essential and will need to be arranged prior to the wedding date.
35. An early morning surcharge is payable if the appointment starts earlier than 7am.
Please refer to the below table for charges per stylist:
|Start Time||Surcharge per stylist|
At or after 7am
36. You may increase services required anytime, subject to availability.
37. Please confirm your numbers carefully at the time of booking as we don’t offer any reductions at any time for hair and makeup services. Should someone in your wedding/group booking cancel at any time they are welcome to be replaced with someone else, e.g. a guest or relative.
38. A change of time or location for the wedding day appointment may not be granted if the stylists are not available.
39. If we experience unforeseen delays which are out of our control, refunds will not be given in the event that one or more services are forfeited, and no compensation will be offered if we overrun. If you are aware of any factors, which could delay or hinder our journey, e.g diversions, road closures, speed restrictions, issues etc, please advise us as soon as possible so we can factor this into our route. No refund or compensation will be offered for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party.
40. In the extreme rare event where we are not able to attend or provide hair and/or makeup services on the scheduled booking date, we will endeavour to offer you a replacement hair and/or makeup artist. However, if we are unsuccessful, the limit of liability is a full refund of the amount already paid for the hair and/or makeup for the affected date only.
41. All our tools and makeup products are sanitised between every makeup application. Makeup products used are hypoallergenic. Any allergies and/or skin conditions should be reported by the client to the makeup artist prior to application. A patch test may be performed.
42. We accept no liability for any claims arising out of the misuse, allergic reactions, or any injury suffered from the consenting use of the products and tools.
43. If you or your bridal party are suffering from any type of contagious illness including, but not limited to, conjunctivitis, eye styes/cysts, cold sores, open wounds/cuts on the face and neck, staph infection, head lice, or the flu or other contagious illness, we need to be informed as a matter of urgency and reserve the right to refuse service of any infectious person and no refund will be offered. This is a precaution taken in order to ensure non-contamination of our products and tools despite the fact that all items are sanitised between clients.
44. All photographs taken by us are the property of Holly He Makeup & Hair Artistry and may be used for marketing purposes on social media or in print. Please let us know in advance by written email if you do not wish to be photographed or your images to be used for social media purposes.
45. We are happy to be photographed on your wedding day. However, any photo image or videos posted on the internet or published on any TV channels or commercials must make reference or credit us as the hair and/or makeup artists.
46. We will no longer continue to require our clients to provide evidence of full covid-19 vaccination as a condition of booking. To protect our stylists and other clients, You must not attend your appointment if you are COVID-positive, or otherwise display any symptoms of COVID-19 or respiratory infection, including fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath or a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes. Your booking will be cancelled and any payment already made will not be refunded.
47. If any of your guests display any symptoms of COVID-19 or respiratory infection, our staff may ask them to leave the premises which our staff is working in, or otherwise limit the service we provide to those guests. In serious cases, our staff may leave your premises, in order to ensure that their wellbeing as well as that of our subsequent clients, are protected. Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.