In line with the latest gathering restrictions relaxed in NSW and most beauty salons reopening since 1st of June, I am pleased to announce that H.H hair and makeup is resuming its service as of today.
As always, health and well-being of our clients and our team is of upmost importance. Hence, any previous implemented extra hygiene practices will continued to be adopted. Here is a summary:
- masks will be worn at all time while providing service,
- increased usage of disposables,
- increased cleaning and sanitizing of my studios and tools,
- increased hand washing and sanitizing frequency,
- compulsory use of hand sanitizer upon entry into the studio,
- removal of shoes upon entry into the studios,
- slippers will be provided and are sanitized between clients,
- no extra guest is allowed into the studio.
- there must be at least 4 sqm per person,
- there must be at least 1.5m radius around our work station,
- any person showing any symptoms of respiratory infection must not be present onsite and,
- same hygiene practice by all stylists as stated above.
As many might have predicted, all the bookings that were cancelled during the past months due to service closure is now finding their new dates to fill. The wedding industry is progressively getting busier in the upcoming months especially in Oct onward and many of our clients are already securing dates as far as 2022! So whether you would like to reschedule the previous cancelled wedding, or you are simply trying to secure your newly planned big day, please get in touch. I would love to hear from you today.
As of today whereas our rescheduling policy is still greatly relaxed, we would no long be able to offer refund due to covid19.
Our policy might change in line with any further developments and I would be updating any changes in the blog.
Thank you for your continuous support and I look forward to servicing your big day!